The best in low temperature sterilization just became better!
Delivering the highest productivity for day-to-day Operating Room needs, the V-PRO maX 2 Low Temperature Sterilization System is designed for use in terminal sterilization of reusable medical devices. The V-PRO maX 2 features the new Fast Non Lumen Cycle allowing you to sterilize devices like cameras, telescopes, batteries and laryngoscope blades in just 16 minutes.
How V-PRO maX 2 Low Temperature Sterilization System Works
The V-PRO maX 2 Sterilizer provides four cycles to efficiently sterilize the widest range of instruments and devices, using our proprietary vaporized hydrogen peroxide technology.
- Fast Non Lumen Cycle – Reprocess up to 5 Kg of non lumen devices in 16 minutes
- Non Lumen Cycle – Reprocess up to 22.7 Kg of non lumen devices in 28 minutes
- Flexible Cycle – Reprocess up to 11 Kg of mixed loads in 35 minutes
- Lumen Cycle – Reprocess up to 8.9 Kg / 20 stainless steel lumens in 52 minutes
The innovative Moisture Check is included in every cycle to help confirm loads are dry and prevent cycle aborts. The Fast Non Lumen Cycle, only available with the V-PRO maX 2 Sterilizer, uses half the sterilant compared to all other V-PRO Sterilizer cycles.
Why V-PRO maX 2 Low Temperature Sterilization System?
- maX Compatibility – Setting the standard of processing the widest range of medical devices and materials
- maX Throughput – Process 5 Kg of non lumen devices in 16 minutes, or process 22.7 Kg of non lumen devices in 28 minutes
- maX Ease – Simple, intuitive cycle selection via large icons make training and day-to-day use easy. Hands-Free chamber access with an integrated foot pedal makes loading quick and easy
- maX Simplicity – A line of dedicated consumables including sterilant, biological indicators, chemicals indicators and tape to enable packaging and processing steps
- maX Savings – Smart Cup technology notifies you of remaining sterilant and cup expiration to help reduce waste
Email for more information at: Info@MedonScandinavia.Com