- Provides fast results of the Celerity™ 20 STEAM Biological Indicator in only 20 minutes
- Audio and visual alarms aid in easy results interpretation
- Be prepared for audit with electronic record keeping
The Celerity STEAM Incubator is a compact, eight-well, tabletop incubator that incubates and automatically reads the Celerity 20 STEAM Biological Indicator (BI) for fluorescent results within 20 minutes.
How the Celerity™ STEAM Incubator Works
The unit has two independent heating blocks each containing four numbered wells for exclusive use with the Celerity 20 STEAM BI. While the activated BI is incubating, viability is determined by an increase in fluorescent signal from the enzymatic breakdown of a fluorogenic substrate present in the media.
Why the Celerity™ STEAM Incubator?
- Minimizes required workspace with a compact eight well design
- Quick and easy interpretation of results with LCD Display Screen & audible alarms
- Visual status of individual BIs with color changing LED lights & on-screen timer
- Don’t disrupt current process – leave the control BI in the well after acknowledgment
LCB051 – Celerity™ STEAM Incubator
Email for more information at: Info@MedonScandinavia.Com